Do you enjoy drinking Chai (Indian masala tea)?
Are you using that ONE KEY INGREDIENT which gives Chai that authentic taste of India?
Did you know that missing this "one key ingredient" means you have not tasted the hot, aromatic and authentic taste of Chai at all!
Chai, an Indian spiced tea has become quite popular across the globe.
This Indian beverage is made by brewing black tea leaves with milk, sugar and spices.
Now, the spices that are used hold the key to creating that authentically tasting Chai.
Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and peppercorns are some of the spices used along with several others.
These spices are weighed in specific proportions and are ground into a powdered form which is known as “Chai Masala”.
So does that mean that the Chai Masala is the essential ingredient to making the perfect cup of Chai?
The ingredients used in our Chai Masala are shown in the image below.
The procedure for making Chai is quite simple!
Let us show you how to make a cup of hot steaming, aromatic and authentically tasting Chai...
Chai (Indian Masala Tea) Recipe
(Makes 2 cups of Chai)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tsp loose black tea leaves or 2 bags of black tea
- ¼ tsp of DKhat Spices Chai Masala (add more if you like stronger flavour)
- 2 cups or mugs for serving.
- Pour milk and water in a saucepan.
- Add loose tea leaves or tea bags.
- Add sugar.
- Add Chai Masala.
- Bring the contents to boil and reduce heat to simmer for 2-3 minutes until the chai looks brown.
- Strain into cups or mugs.
- Savour the taste of hot steaming, aromatic and authentically tasting Chai.
Our Chai Masala is FRESHLY GROUND after an order is received and so this ensures that the Chai made with DKhat Spices Chai Masala will have that fresh and intense authentic flavour to kick start your day!https://www.dkhatspices.com.au/products/tea-masala