- 1 kg raw crab (mud crab used in this recipe), cut in pieces and washed
- 6-8 fenugreek seeds (methi)
- 2 tomatoes, grated.
- 2 tbsp plain flour / chickpea flour (chana)
- 2 tsp Gujarati Seafood Curry Paste or (1 tsp garlic paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric paste, 1/2 tsp chilli paste (optional))
- 1 tsp DKhat Spices Coriander and Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- spring onion, chopped
- In a pot, heat the oil.
- Add fenugreek seeds. When the seeds turn dark brown move the pot from heat. (This is to make sure that when you add flour, the flour doesn't get burnt.)
- Add flour and mix.
- Add seafood curry paste then move the pot back on low heat.
- Add crabs and mix.
- Then add grated tomatoes and water.
- Add DKhat Spices Coriander and Cumin Powder.
- Mix, cover with lid and cook in medium to high heat.
- Once crabs are cooked, garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Enjoy it with roti or rice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →