This Eggplant Potato Curry is a quick and easy meal to make. Simply chop the ingredients, toss the ingredients into a pressure cooker, mix and cook for 5-7 minutes! You can get creative and add any other vegetables to this curry.
This recipe uses one of our products, Coriander and Cumin Powder.
- 5 small eggplants (chopped)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 potato (cut in cubes)
- ½ cup surti val (or green peas)
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp DKhat Spices Coriander and Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Gujarati Curry paste or use (½ tsp ginger paste, ¼ tsp garlic paste, ¼ tsp turmeric paste and ¼ tsp chilli paste (optional)).
- ½ cup water
- salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients in a pressure cooker.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly. Pressure cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy with roti, naan or rice :)