This Potato Puffs recipe uses DKhat Spices Curry Powder.
Makes 10-12 potato puffs.
- 3 potatoes, peeled, diced into small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, grated.
- 1/2 tsp DKhat Spices Curry Powder
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 puff pastry sheets
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Add garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add potatoes.
- Add DKhat Spices Curry Powder and salt.
- Cover and cook in low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add water.
- Cook and stir occasionally until potatoes are soft. Add more water if needed.
- Once potatoes are done, mash the potatoes and let it cool.
- Defrost puff pastry according to the puff pastry packet instructions.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into quarters.
- Add potato filling and fold pastry diagonally into a triangle and press the edges with a fork to seal. Use a fork to poke holes in the puffs.
- Use the puff pastry packet instructions to bake.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce. Enjoy :)
- You can add vegetables to the potato filling.
- Add chillies to spice up the potato filling.