Curry Powder is not just for curries! There are various ways to use this aromatic powder. You can add it to sandwiches to bring out more flavour.
Curried Egg Sandwich
(Makes 1-2 Sandwiches)
- 2 eggs (boiled)
- 3 tsp mayonnaise or aioli
- ¼ - ½ tsp DKhat Spices Curry Powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 slices of bread
- butter, to spread on bread
- salt, to taste
- DKhat Spices Black Pepper powder
- Boil 2 eggs, peel and mash them with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise to the mashed eggs.
- Add curry powder to the mashed eggs.
- Add coriander leaves to the mashed eggs.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Butter the bread slices.
- Spread the egg mixture on to the bread.
- Cover with bread.
- Slice the sandwiches.
- Enjoy 😊