- 1 crab, cut in pieces and washed
- 2 heaped tsps seafood curry paste
- 1 heaped tsp DKhat Spices Coriander and Cumin powder
- 1 tsp oil
- chopped spring onion or coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a small bowl, add seafood curry paste, Coriander and Cumin powder and oil.
- Mix these spices.
- Marinade the crab pieces with the spices and leave it for about 30 minutes or more.
- Heat a fry pan, add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Put the crab pieces into the fry pan and cook in medium heat.
- Cover the fry pan with a lid.
- Turn the crab pieces over every few minutes.
- Once the crab is cooked, garnish it with spring onion or coriander leaves.
- Enjoy :)